This blog details my story leading to a penile implant (IPP). Anyone that has questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
My story I call "One Mans Journey" is in the January archive.






If you would like to tell your story email it to me and I will be glad to post it.







Jack



Friday, May 27, 2011

Difficult/Delayed Ejaculation

Some of the feedback I am getting is men are not getting the proper dosage of Lovaza. This is from the Lovaza web site.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
•The daily dose of LOVAZA is 4 grams per day taken as a single 4-gram dose (4 capsules) or as two 2-gram doses (2 capsules given twice daily). (2)
•Patients should be advised to swallow LOVAZA capsules whole. Do not break open, crush, dissolve or chew LOVAZA. (2)

It will not help if you are on any antidepressant with maybe the exception of Welbutrin.

It takes up to 2 months to help. It helped me in about 6 weeks.

Your feedback after taking it for a couple of months will be appreciated, It could help others.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment