This blog details my story leading to a penile implant (IPP). Anyone that has questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
My story I call "One Mans Journey" is in the January archive.






If you would like to tell your story email it to me and I will be glad to post it.







Jack



Saturday, May 14, 2011

CATCH PHRASES

CATCH PHRASES

AMS or C0LOPLAST REP.

These are just my own opinion and a result of reading many posts and talking to a lot of men.

If the doctor has to have the AMS or Coloplast rep present he is not completely skilled if any technical problems arise. They use the excuse that the rep has to bring the implant to the OR. The very great implant centers have the implants available in all sizes with or without the rep. They DO NOT let the rep “scrub in.”

My mind goes back to my first implant attempt. The doctor told me that the AMS rep was present and now he was ready to operate. Even with the rep present he punctured my urethra. Thought little of it at the tie. Now every time I hear that it scares the hell out of me.


Another thing that scare the hell out of me is, the doctor says: “During surgery I will decide which implant is best for you.” I know of several men that went into surgery expecting to come out with a LGX and woke up with a CX or other implant.

If the doctor has done a proper consultation he should know which implant is best for you!!!

One side effect of peyronies and PCa is loss of penile size. The old school thought was peyronies and /or corporal fibrosis makes the CX or Titan the best choice. That has changed with the LGX; a very skilled doctor for a man with these problems can use it. If the doctor does not have the skills needed to use the LGX with these problems find one that does.

The LGX is the only implant that will expand in length and girth., all others only expand in girth. I had both peyronies and corporal fibrosis, among other problems. With the skills of Dr. Milam and the LGX I have regained well over 90% of my penis length and my girth has returned to my youthful 6.28”

The only exception I know of is if you have an erect penis over 7” in length the Titan is the best choice for you. Regardless of what a lot of men think very few of us are over 7”.

Again, my own opinion from my personal story and all the research I have done.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment