This blog details my story leading to a penile implant (IPP). Anyone that has questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
My story I call "One Mans Journey" is in the January archive.






If you would like to tell your story email it to me and I will be glad to post it.







Jack



Sunday, May 15, 2011

DELAYED OR DIFFICULT EJACULATION

DIFFICULT OR DELAYED EJACULATION

I, along with a lot of others, suffer from delayed or difficult ejaculation. It started years before my implant. I am on testosterone replacement and it helps a lot of things but did little for my delayed/difficult ejaculation.

Ejaculation during intercourse was all but impossible most of the time and really got bad the last couple of year or so. It was so difficult I would have to finish myself after intercourse.

I have asked every doctor that I have seen for the last 6 or so years about it and did they know of anything I could do or try. Unfortunately they said there was not.

Last February I was in the hospital for a week with a-fib caused by a reaction from Cipro. I was on blood thinner in the hospital and that brought thing back to life some but quickly faded.

I cannot take statins for cholesterol. My bad cholesterol is OK but my good is low. My heart doctor wanted to add a medicine to help. I insisted NO statins. He said it was omega-3. I thought YUCK I tried those and did not like the after taste and fishy breath. So I agreed to give it a try.

He gave me a prescription for Lovaza 1GM two twice a day. To my surprise no fishy taste or bad breathe. About 6 weeks into Lovaza my wife and I notice a marked difference in our sex life. I was able to ejaculate during intercourse. My initial thought was it was just a onetime thing.

It has been a month+ now and every time we have intercourse I am able to ejaculate during intercourse.

I asked a pharmacist I go to church with about Lovaza. She told me you would have to take 48 OTC fish oil pills to equal the dose I am taking.

Lovaza is the only new medicine I take. All other and activity is the same.

I don’t know why but it has worked for me. Ask your doctor if you can try it.

Note: If you are on an antidepressant or drugs with ED as a side effect this may not help you.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment