This blog details my story leading to a penile implant (IPP). Anyone that has questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
My story I call "One Mans Journey" is in the January archive.






If you would like to tell your story email it to me and I will be glad to post it.







Jack



Friday, June 5, 2015

9 BOTCHED IMPLANTS

This story is about the worst case of botched implants I know of. 

A gentleman from North Carolina contacted me some time ago about what to expect. He was having an implant by a surgeon at a North Carolina VA hospital. It was done by a new surgeon. His first problem was the pump was stitched so high he could not use it. The doctor refused to help telling him everything was fine. The pump should never be stitched down!
Long story. He has now had 9, yes nine, implant attempts. Some at VA hospitals and some at outside hospitals and doctors the VA sent him to. He battled the VA from the first bad implant trying to get them to send him to Dr. Douglas Milam at Vanderbilt.
He finally got to Dr. Milam this week. To say he has a lot of surgical damage is an understatement. The last doctor, in Alabama, even cut his suspensory ligament, but denies it.
I can't tell you all the emotional and physical damage this has caused him.
Dr. Milam gave him hope of a usable erection. He will have surgery in September. A perfect result is not possible because of the botched 9 surgeries over the last 3+- years.

A lot of Dr. Milam's practice is helping men that other doctors messed up. Now Dr. Milam is the only doctor in the world that can help him.

Conclusion: Make sure the doctor you use does about 100 implants a year. Watch out on the internet about doctors with unrealistic claims and use pictures of  "well endowed" men to show results of there work. We all these doctors "self promoters."    

On a personal note: It has been about 7 years since my implant. It is still working well.
I am still fighting the effect of lung cancer. Right now it is in remission. I'm on a chemo break but still very anemic and weak. I miss my energy. Since February 2014 I have had 16 chemo's and 6 units of blood. At one point I lost 70 pounds but have regained to 195 and hope to stay there. The Murino has helped with my apatite. My main meal of the day is now breakfast.  My wife and I prepare breakfast together every morning. We have learned to "dance around" each other as I do one thing and she another.

I am not currently on any of the forums but still respond to emails. If you have questions I will be more than happy to respond, it may take me a few days, depending on how I feel.

My email is jwp104@att.net

Jackp

2 comments:

  1. These little knocks typically circle the leader of your penis. It would seem that a covering that circumvents your sexual organ. The shade of these knocks is white and it would appear that white heads.pearly penile papules treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article

    If you are suffering from erectile dysfunctions, then the best solution is to plan a visit to the office of San Jose Penile Implants and get yourself treated.

    ReplyDelete