This blog details my story leading to a penile implant (IPP). Anyone that has questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
My story I call "One Mans Journey" is in the January archive.






If you would like to tell your story email it to me and I will be glad to post it.







Jack



Tuesday, December 9, 2014

UPDATE

I have not posted here since February when I was diagnosed with cancer in the lining of my left lung. I have been undergoing intense chemo and now glad to report that my cancer no longer shows up on x-ray or CT. My last chemo was October 30. I will now have maintenance chemo starting January 8th. The chemo has left me very anemic and I had to have 2 units of blood twice. The break in chemo will give me a chance to recuperate.

At first I was not able to respond to email's but I have for the last several weeks. If I missed yours or anything I can do to help please send me an email again. My email is jwp104@att.net

To my friends that have sent me regards and prayed for me I thank you from the bottom of my heart. PRAYER WORKS :-)

Jackp



1 comment:

  1. We are in a period wherein STDs are extremely uncontrolled and we just can't accuse individuals in the event that they discover your condition exasperating. how to get rid of pearly penile papules

    ReplyDelete